We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels with shuttle to Kings Island

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
1,985 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels with shuttle to Kings Island

I've read some of the reviews and posts - Kings Luxury Inn is not the hotel at Kings Island (with the shuttle bus) right? When I first started looking I thought it was the hotel at the park and I was shocked at what a dump it has become. Then I kept reading and I think the one adjacent to the park is the Kings Island Resort & Conferene Center, right? It looks like it has mixed reviews. Sounds like it could be in the process of remodeling? That would be good. We stayed there about 10-12 years ago, before kids. We're looking for a clean place with a shuttle to the park. Does anyone know of any besides the Kings Island Resort? Can anyone confirm if it is being remodeled? We're looking at June 8-10, 2007. My husband will be attending a function one of the days, which is why I need the shuttle. Thanks in advance for your help.

Cincinnati, OH
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels with shuttle to Kings Island

Try this:

http://www.greatwolf.com/Locations/Mason/

Very nice. Just opened this month. If there's not a shuttle, you could walk - it's adjacent to the Kings Island parking lot. It's more expensive than the others you mentioned but it's nicer so I thought I'd mention it. (I haven't visited it yet.)

I don't think the two you mentioned get very good reviews. I think some on the other side of the freeway are better. Search the Kings Island forum for hotel recommendations - it's been discussed a lot.

Ohio
Level Contributor
7 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels with shuttle to Kings Island

You're right, it is a dump - but alot of people seem to stay there because of the location and the shuttle. We're season pass holders to KI for the past 10 years now and have never seen any shuttles besides that one. I've never stayed at the hotel but have attended conferences and if their rooms are anything like their conference rooms - ouch! But if you're looking for convenience it may be your only choice. If you don't care about price, look at the Great Wolf Lodge, it's new and pretty much on the KI property.

3. Re: Hotels with shuttle to Kings Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, August 21, 2009