We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there really only one thing to do in Marysville Ohio?

Marysville, Ohio
Level Contributor
1 post
240 reviews
Save Topic
Is there really only one thing to do in Marysville Ohio?

We only have one attraction in Marysville? What about the bowling alley? Or is it trying to deter visitors? Is there anything else to do for families or teenagers?

Historic Union County Courthouse
Architectural Buildings, Government Buildings, Historic Sites, Monuments & Statues, Points of Interest & Landmarks
2 replies to this topic
Canton, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Garden City Beach, Surfside Beach
Level Contributor
3,673 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is there really only one thing to do in Marysville Ohio?

Most places on Trip Adviser are added by regular users such as you and I. Adding new attractions, restaurants, and hotels are not a quick process, but I have added a couple in recent years. Once the initial form is filled out, it seems to take a month or two for it to be officially added to the site. I am sure TA is not trying to deter visitors, but simply, no one from your area has added all the attractions that you know about.

If you are aware of additional attractions in Marysville, by all means go through the process to have them added. I am sure visitors will appreciate your work.

Opp, Alabama
Level Contributor
579 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is there really only one thing to do in Marysville Ohio?

I haven't found it difficult or time consuming to add attractions, hotels, restaurants, or that it's taken that long for any to be activated. But if so, all the more reason to get started!

Reply to: Is there really only one thing to do in Marysville Ohio?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Marysville