We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabin under $100 a night - sugestions?

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
513 posts
112 reviews
Save Topic
Cabin under $100 a night - sugestions?

I'm looking for an cheap overnight trip. Preferable a small, clean, secluded cabin. I'd like a hot tob or two person jet bath tub and fire place. Any suggestions?

I'm not outdoorsy so i'm looking for more modern and clean with a pretty senic view.

Thanks!

Fort Collins...
Level Contributor
904 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Cabin under $100 a night - sugestions?

You are asking for a lot for under $100, frankly I don't think that exists for under 100. You may be able to find something cheap midweek, offseason.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
513 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cabin under $100 a night - sugestions?

I am looking for Feb midweek

Chillicothe, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Sandusky
Level Contributor
3,499 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cabin under $100 a night - sugestions?

Check out VRBO in the Hocking Hills section. There are a few cabins with hot tubs around $100/night. Keep in mind there's taxes and usually cleaning fees though. $100 final total probably isn't going to happen, but looks like $120 would be doable.

Ohio
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
8,529 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cabin under $100 a night - sugestions?

use this:

innline.com/hockingweb/…

Put in your dates desired and see what pops up. You'll have to go thru several properties to see what fits your budget.

Ohio
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
8,529 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cabin under $100 a night - sugestions?

happened to think-- if you're thinking of a Valentine trip (which is mid week) you might find higher rates. I know most raise the rates for holidays in general. Not sure if they do that for Valentine's or not, but figured I'd mention it. If you find something you like too high for the 14th, check the week earlier to see if the rate is different. Good luck!

6. Re: Cabin under $100 a night - sugestions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:30 pm, September 24, 2016
7. Re: Cabin under $100 a night - sugestions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 pm, April 06, 2014