We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how much for your car on the ferry

Spencerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
178 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
how much for your car on the ferry

does anyone know how much it is to take your car from port clinton to kelleys island?

thanks

Heart of it all
Level Contributor
577 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how much for your car on the ferry

From what I've read, I don't think there is a ferry from Port Clinton to Kelley's Island that takes cars. I could be wrong and I hope somebody will correct me if I am. The Jet Express doesn't take cars and The Miller Boat Line (according to their website) doesn't go to Kelley's. We took the Kelley's Island Ferry from Marblehead to KI. That cost is $15 for the car. Miller's and the Kelley's Island Ferry both have websites. Just google them.

Hallandale, Florida...
Level Contributor
22 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how much for your car on the ferry

OhLyne she is right is not a ferry service that connects Port Clinton to Kelleys.

This is the website for the ferry to Kellys

http://www.kelleysislandferry.com where you are going to see that the prices are what OhLyne is saying.

Joyousoccasions, I am right now at Martas Vineyard where the ferry take almost the same amount of time to get to the island the the fare is over $100.

Kelleys Island is a little secret enjoy it before get discover.

Alfredo de la Fuente.

3. Re: how much for your car on the ferry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:37 am, November 16, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Kelleys Island