We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants

Cleveland, OH
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
Restaurants

Hello All,

I am planning a family vacation to Kelley's Island on Labor Day. We were just looking for some restaurant reviews as we want to eat out for a lunch and a dinner while we are there. We are not picky but we don't want to spend ubber dollars. I've found a lot of great sounding places, but most don't have websites and I was just wondering what other peoples opinions were.

I was also wondering if we should get reservations as we are a family of 10 and we think it will be a busy weekend.

Thanks!

-me

Hallandale, Florida...
Level Contributor
22 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants

Hi,

Reservation would not be required. You can do a search on google or check here my profile I wrote some review of some restaurants.

For a group of 10 you can go to West Bay Inn it is a great place to watch the sunset and their menus included: sea food, steaks, hamburgers and of course the local fish, perch.(419-746-2597)

Caddy Shack pizza, is another good choice. They are located right on downtown on the Caddy Shack Square. They offer of course pizza, but also subs and salads. The good thing about this place is that your kids, (if you have) can be playing the old style mini-golf or getting ice cream when you are enjoying a nice cold beer. It is hot today thats why I mention the beer. (419-746-2518)

Other place that is becoming very popular is Dockers is located at Portside Marina. My favorite here is a rib-eye steak sandwich for 4.99. The view of the lake from here is really good. (419-746-2100)

Village Pump is restaurant running for over 25 years. They are the famous for fried perch. They offer every day lunch special for $5.25 good food. (419-746-2281)

Have fun in your trip.

Alfredo

Reynoldsburg,OH
Level Contributor
51 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants

The Village Pump has the best Perch!!!! I look forward to it every time I hit the island.

While there have a pitcher of Brandy Alexanders!!!

YUM YUM

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
14,315 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants

Since I am posting this on Labor Day, it is too late to help our original poster, but a great place is the Island House on Division Street, probably the most upscale place on the island (but still reasonable). I agree that The Village Pump and Docker's are both great, informal places.

Douglas Duckett

4. Re: Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 pm, October 01, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Kelleys Island