We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yelapa Water Taxi in January

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
San Rafael...
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Yelapa Water Taxi in January

Hi all,

I'll be arriving in PV at 4:20 p.m. and am concerned I won't make it through customs etc. to get to Los Muertos pier on time for the water taxi to Yelapa... anybody have any insight into this? What time is the last taxi? Do they really leave on time? Will I make it on time?

Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Yelapa
Level Contributor
34 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Yelapa Water Taxi in January

Right now the last water taxi leaves Los Muertos at 6pm. You should be able to make it. You can set up personalized pick with someone who is familiar with the airport, the water taxi schedule and Yelapa. He will help expedite you through the airport and get you on your way a little quicker. It is the same price as a water taxi just better service.

If you are interested contact us via www.casainyelapa.com and I can help set it up

2. Re: Yelapa Water Taxi in January

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:35 am, July 03, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Yelapa