We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casual Restaurants/Taqeurias???

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Yelapa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
st. louis
Level Contributor
45 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Casual Restaurants/Taqeurias???

I will be travelling to Yelapa this spring and wanted to ask if, in town, there are some "local" taquerias, grilled chicken stands, etc. that anyone might recommend? Also, are there many options for fresh seafood on the beach? Thanks!!!

colorado
Level Contributor
707 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Casual Restaurants/Taqeurias???

Ramona's in town has great tacos--especially the shrimp/fish taco night which is on Thursday, I think. Pretty much an extension of someone's house. Amazing prices.

Definitely options for seafood on the beach; Lagunita's restaurant is wonderful, but I can't vouch for the others.

Yelapa
Level Contributor
34 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Casual Restaurants/Taqeurias???

Have a look at our website www.casainyelapa.com there is a page "Places to Eat in Yelapa" it should give you a good overview of what is available. There are more places but this lists some of our favorites.

EVERYWHERE
Level Contributor
527 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Casual Restaurants/Taqeurias???

We loved Pollo Bollo! (for Dinner) and for lunch on the beach we loveddddd Coco's. Very good, fresh and good prices. Next door on the beach "the Oasis" was very good too.

And yes the website above is a great wealth of info on the area and eating and so much more.

Enjoy.

4. Re: Casual Restaurants/Taqeurias???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 26, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Yelapa