We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rosewood salad bowls

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Antioch, California
Level Contributor
70 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Rosewood salad bowls

My wife and I will be heading to PV in October for our anual get away and this year we're visiting Yelapa for a few days. She's heard they have wonderful wood workers in Yelapa, shes looking for rosewood salad bowls, and we were wondering how much they were going to cost. We dont want to run out of pesos in Yelapa. If anyone has a clue please let us know. Thanks Jeff and Debbi

EVERYWHERE
Level Contributor
527 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rosewood salad bowls

They were Gorgeous....I think a bowl/platter for the table went about...$35.00 US a big bowl for tossing the salad ran I think $90.00 US

Yelapa
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Rosewood salad bowls

Hi there: yes, the rosewood salad bowl are gorgeous..........I bought a large one as a wedding gift for about 1200 pesos.......smaller ones are of course less expensive. Also have a lovely sushi platter and chopstick. Give Javier and Pahuelos my regards!

3. Re: Rosewood salad bowls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:38 am, March 29, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Yelapa