We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting Married in Yelapa -Help with the details!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
denver
2 posts
Save Topic
Getting Married in Yelapa -Help with the details!

My fiance and I fell in love with Yelapa and immediately got the sense that this was the place we wanted to get married. However, we were only there for an hour and had only a brief tour of Hotel Lagunita. Now that we are back in the reality of planning a wedding that includes family and varying tastes, I realize how much I don't know about Yelapa. How "rustic" is rustic`? Are there other places to stay that are a little less rustic? Recommended activities for our guests? Options for dining out? Has anyone gotten married in Yelapa? If so, what was your experience?

Thank you!!

Texas
Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting Married in Yelapa -Help with the details!

Hi...

My beau and I are leaving this Saturday for Yelapa. We are staying for 20 days, sight unseen. Brad Wollman is your man with the info there! We will be staying at Casas de los Suenos. It has just been completely remodeled and looks beautiful (Hey, Bob Dylan amongst others have stayed there). There are 6 casas on this compound and I understand that there is a wedding party scheduled there at the same time that we are visiting. It looks like a great place for a wedding, affordable (compared to Hotel Lagunitas and Verana) and clean with a central gathering spot. Check it out online www.palapainyelapa.com Brad has been amazingly helpful in planning our trip. He hosts the website above and quick to respond.

Cheers!

J. Chase

Palatine, Illinois
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting Married in Yelapa -Help with the details!

Hello!

My husband & I are traveling to Yelapa soon & we were wondering about your lodging experience at Casa de Los Suenos? We're looking at Casa Buena Vista in particular for just the two of us. Looks very nice from their website. Look forward to hearing from you :)

Mary in Chicago

3. Re: Getting Married in Yelapa -Help with the details!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, October 02, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Yelapa