We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bosworth Hall with children

Which Market Bosworth hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
230 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Bosworth Hall with children

Hi, we are staying in Bosworth Hall with our 2 children later this week. We will be attending a formal dinner in the evening as my husband will be driving on the F1 day at Mallory Park the next day.

I wondered if anyone had attended this meal with children and if it would be suitable for children aged 5 & 6 or should we make alternative arrangements? I am happy to go somewhere else with the children, whilst my husband attends the dinner, but if it's not necessary, then we'll all attend.

Thanks in advance

UK
Level Contributor
230 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bosworth Hall with children

Just wanted to say for anyone else doing the same thing with children. I decided to stay in the room with the children and have room service, which was very nice, and a quick & friendly service.

One point to mention though if you are travelling with kids, we didn't know at the time of booking that the pool is 'adults only' on Wednesday evenings so we were turned away.

2. Re: Bosworth Hall with children

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, August 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Market Bosworth