We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Around Market Bosworth

Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Around Market Bosworth

Are there any markets,antique shops open on Sundays within driving distance?

Thanks

11 replies to this topic
Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2,284 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Around Market Bosworth

Whitemoors Antiques and Crafts Centre is 2 miles from Market Bosworth. It is open Sundays all year except around Christmas

www.whitemoorsantiques.co.uk/index.html

Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Around Market Bosworth

Thanks,that's very helpful

Kenilworth
Level Contributor
388 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Around Market Bosworth

There's a farmers market in the centre of Market Bosworth on the fourth Sunday of every month - see ontheashby.com/farmers-market-at-market-bosw…

Market Bosworth...
Level Contributor
1,740 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Around Market Bosworth

What kind of market are you looking for and what do you call driving distance?

England
Level Contributor
4 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Around Market Bosworth

I'm trying to find a review page for The Rising Sun Pub/Restaurant at Church Rd, Shackerstone near to Twycross Zoo and Market Bosworth, on the borders do Warwickshire and Leicestershire. We had an absolutely marvellous Sunday lunch (June 30th) with friends. Lovely ambiance, very helpful and pleasant staff. Nice wines and Beers. Would definitely go back.

Market Bosworth...
Level Contributor
1,740 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Around Market Bosworth

If you go to the top of the page on the green bar there is a tab for 'Write a review' type in the pub name and Shakerstone and when it can't find it you will get an option at the bottom on the page to 'tell them more about it' fill in the details and within a couple of days you will get an email saying it is ready for you to review.

England
Level Contributor
4 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Around Market Bosworth

Still not getting anywhere re: The Rising Sun at Shackerstone! This is a vibrant eating place and if not able to review it then Tripadvisor is not letting me do my job!!!

Oakham, United...
Level Contributor
2,856 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Around Market Bosworth

IF the pub;s not listed, there's a link somewhere where you can ask TA to create a listing for it.

England
Level Contributor
4 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Around Market Bosworth

Thanks Martin, I had no help from Tripadvisor but, after much detective work, was able to find a link through another diner. Again, Thanks.

Market Bosworth...
Level Contributor
1,740 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Around Market Bosworth

Retired26 if you had read my post I told you exactly how yo get it listed do you could review it....

Reply to: Around Market Bosworth
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Market Bosworth