We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bosworth hall hotel

cheshire
Level Contributor
22 posts
276 reviews
Save Topic
bosworth hall hotel

could anyone tell me if wifi is available at this hotel?

6 replies to this topic
England, United...
Level Contributor
1,134 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bosworth hall hotel

I would be more concerned that it is a Britannia Hotel!

There are various posting in different UK forums about them, but this sums it up: tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g186216-i15-k780…

Market Bosworth...
Level Contributor
1,740 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bosworth hall hotel

Yes in all the public areas

St39 have you actually been to it? Some Britannia Hotels have interesting reviews but Bosworth Hall is fine.

We live 2 miles away and actually had our wedding reception there as it had everything we were looking for locally, I have also used it for work functions and never had any complaints.

middle england
Destination Expert
for Leicestershire, Norfolk
Level Contributor
3,541 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bosworth hall hotel

I agree with Emma - Bosworth Hall is fine.

However, the web site for Bosworth Hall seems to believe that the Hall is in Warwickshire, and Emma from Warwickshire says she is only two miles away. Bosworth Hall is actually in Leicestershire, not particularly close the the border with Warwickshire. Do not be fooled by Post Codes!

Market Bosworth...
Level Contributor
1,740 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bosworth hall hotel

We are on the Leicestershire Warwicksire borders as is Market Bosworth.

Physically in Leicestershire with a Warwicksire postcode.... Hence my location on here is Warwickshire but I could as easily picked Leicestershire.

The Warwickshire border is about 5 miles away so not that far away in reality.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: bosworth hall hotel

Loved the setting of the hotel.Loved the leisure facilities especially the pool.Food OK and plentiful,accomodation was comfy and clean.Staff more than helpful,would like to return sometime

Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: bosworth hall hotel

Yes it is. In our room it wasn't, but downstairs in the bar and certain bedrooms is was ok. Could be an improvement the hotel could look at as my hubby felt his arm had been cut off !!

Reply to: bosworth hall hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Market Bosworth