We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alnwick or Warkworth

Australia
Level Contributor
378 posts
80 reviews
Save Topic
Alnwick or Warkworth

Good morning, My husband and I trying to choose which little town Alnwick or Warkworth to stay in for two nights in June. Can anyone help. Regards Bells thank you enjoy your day.

GEORDIELAND
Level Contributor
1,019 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Alnwick or Warkworth

not a lot 2 do

northumberland
Level Contributor
10 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Alnwick or Warkworth

I would go for Warkworth every time.Alnwick is nice, but for charm character, the beach and lovely pubs and B&B'S Warkworth is great. Not Amble!!!

Australia
Level Contributor
378 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Alnwick or Warkworth

Thank you all very much. Regards Bells54

northumberland
Level Contributor
10 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Alnwick or Warkworth

With respect Amble isn't in the same class as Warkworth or Alnmouth. Its ok, if you like caravans and arcades etc, but not the best advertisment for the North East!

Mentioned in this post
Amble
Amble
Northumberland, UK
Alnmouth
Alnmouth
Alnwick, UK
15. Re: Alnwick or Warkworth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:45 am, December 02, 2009