We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stowe C or GA for British GP?

Which Silverstone hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
87 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Stowe C or GA for British GP?

Hi,

I have been to Silverstone for last couple of years and have always been general admission, last year we got up mega early and got a great spot at luffield.

However, have been looking at possibly getting grandstand tickets this year but quite a few are already sold out or very expensive. So after ruling out the old national pit straight ( don't like this stand, sat here for a practise session last year and find it depressing for some reason) I am left with Stowe C or stick with general admission and maybe try get a good spot again.

Any advice / opinions on which would be the better option?

thanks!

blackpool
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stowe C or GA for British GP?

Ive been in a quandry about this myself and Ive gone for Stowe sat there a few times and its a good spec dont like the early get up needed for GA

Berkshire
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stowe C or GA for British GP?

Incase anyone else is looking for tickets, I have 2 x Saturday and Sunday tickets for Silverstone Six, which are £1350 each from Silverstone. I'm looking for £1750 the pair. Parking, unlimited champagne and food, and great views!

London, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stowe C or GA for British GP?

Take the Stowe C. Sitting at the curves is always better, cars slow down and you can get to see some daring overtakes, if you are lucky. And after the race finishes you can run down the track straight to the presentations if you can run fast. And if it rains then it is much more awesome, remember your poncho.

4. Re: Stowe C or GA for British GP?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 pm, June 27, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Silverstone
More Silverstone Topics