We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

st bernard friendly places

yorkshire, uk
Level Contributor
153 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
st bernard friendly places

me and my friend and kids will be visiting cleethorpes over easter. we will both be taking 1 st bernard each and they will be going everywhere with us. i know the beach from the leisure centre to pleasure island will be ok for them and browns cafe and the kings kiosk is dog friendly but does anyone know any pubs they will be allowed in and r they allowed in the amusement arcades? hopefully the weather will be good enough for us to sit outside but just in case at least we will know where we will be welcome. thankyou

Level Contributor
1 post
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: st bernard friendly places

the signal box inn is very small but dog friendly,extensive beer garden and café adjacent,great atomosphere,fantastic daily changing range of quality real ale.

2. Re: st bernard friendly places

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 am, August 25, 2016
Get answers to your questions about Cleethorpes