We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sensatori Crete rooms

UK
Level Contributor
51 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Sensatori Crete rooms

Does anyone know if there are decent hair dryers in the rooms?

Also any tips on getting a room upgrade! We want somewhere away from the kids areas so if anyone has info on the layout I'd be grateful for the advice

Thanks!

hoddesdon
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sensatori Crete rooms

Well went to sensatori turkey and don't remember seeing dryer, I took one but don't recall there being one, have booked Crete myself October so will find out.

Millom, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sensatori Crete rooms

There are hairdryers in the bathroom which I found ok. We stayed in room 5011 which was ideal for the adult pools quiet but not much of a view or sunshine which we didn't mind because we spent all day outside in the sunshine anyway. Didn't hear of anybody getting an upgrade when we were there 25th july- 8th aug as it was fully booked.

UK
Level Contributor
187 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sensatori Crete rooms

Hi,

we have just come back last week, not heard of anyone getting an upgrade whilst we was there but resort was fully booked, we booked private pool suite in block 7 (7204), massive room, large terrace leading up to pool, full sun from 10-sunset. It was in the adults section, but to b honest there was kids in the adults pool, breakfast area and room blocks, I don't think you can avoid the at peak season LOL.

There is a hair dryer in the bathroom and also shaving plug point, its ok does the job, also get iron & ironing board, safe, tea coffee making facilities, coffee pod machine and mini bar (chargeable).

Weather is hot there at the moment.

My advice would be to email the hotel directly a couple of weeks before you go, requesting a room and even to prebook some of the restaurants, and then email again the week before you go, that what we did and we also got a free sea view.

We dealt with Isabella Hadjinicola who is Public Relations Manager for the hotel email address is pr_sensatori@atlanticahotels.com she was very helpful,

Have a great holiday

P

4. Re: Sensatori Crete rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 23, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Hersonissos