We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Piskopiano

Wexford, Ireland
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Piskopiano

Hey guys,

My boyfriend and I are going to Piskopiano in August for 8 days. I have heard that nearby Hersonissos is extremely touristy with a lot of partying.! We are in our early twenties and are not looking to spend a week drinking.! We both love the outdoors and I am dying to check out the less touristy beaches. I was hoping someone out there would be able to help us get off the beaten track.? Any ideas involving scenic places, nice beaches, water activities and interesting tourist free zones would be amazing.? Or just anything interesting to do in general.? Also would love advice on nearby places to visit, we hope to rent a car for a dayor two while there.!

Mentioned in this post
Piskopiano
Piskopiano
Crete, Greece
Hersonissos
Hersonissos
Crete, Greece
Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
753 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Piskopiano

David's is very traditional & no frills serving food on small plates to share, mezze style. You can walk along the coast at Hersonisos but personally I didn't like it there at all.

Prestwick, United...
Level Contributor
160 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Piskopiano

Hi is davids in piskopiano or in hersonisos? X

The Netherlands
Level Contributor
405 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Piskopiano

It's in Piskopiano.

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g503710-d2…

York
Level Contributor
3 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Piskopiano

Hi has anyone stayed at the Niriides Villas in Pioskopiano at all? If so what can you tell me about it, I can't find any info on the web

Broughton, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Piskopiano

David's is Proper Greek Food

If you read the reviews you will see what people think.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g503710-…

Oh and ignore the bad reviews - Seriously

1) complains about Food and refers to not stopping for desert - David's doesn't do dessert !, and in all honesty Food poisoning doesn't kick in that fast.

2) The other one about waitress eating off the Plate, Mum/Aunt sometimes serve, but usually it's male members of the family and why would they do things that could wreck their own business.

Aldershot, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
53 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Piskopiano

Yorkmumneedsabreak

Just returned from Niriides Villas and we loved it, just outside of Hersonissos and close to Piskopiano and Old Hersonissos which are more tradiational. We stayed in Villa Thetis, very private and well appointed villa. Easiest way to explain, 4 premium villas adjoining 9 smaller villas all with pools. No complaints. We had an evening meal by the sea in a different restaurant every night and the Greek Night in Old Hersonissos on a Monday evening is not to be missed.

Mentioned in this post
Hersonissos
Hersonissos
Crete, Greece
Piskopiano
Piskopiano
Crete, Greece
York
Level Contributor
3 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Piskopiano

Thank you Richard D, we have booked a 4 bed villa there for next August and when I google it and look at the different websites, I get more and more confused!!

18. Re: Piskopiano

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, August 29, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Hersonissos
Recent Conversations