We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Petros Village

Manchester
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Petros Village

We would love to go back to Petros Village in Create, but they have changed there Tour Operator. If you know who they are with, please could you let me know, they used to be with Olympic.

Thanks

london
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Petros Village

just wrote a reply but comp shut down and i wasnt sure if it went thru !! if it has sorry if i say same thing again!!

Last year we had the same problem after being to petros village 8 times before and was really dissapointed that olympic wasnt booking petros village. We booked direct with the owners , although olympic did sell petros village l, but only from july until september.

This year i have contacted olympic and although it was on sale and in their first brochure thay said they have stopped sale. I dont know if they will start selling it again later in year -or they may be using it as accommadation on arrival. Which is a shame. I will be speaking to george soon so will try and find out what is happening and will let you know when i have some news.

Manchester
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Petros Village

Thanks very much for the information. We did get to go last year, as you said Olympic did run them late so we got to go in September. I phoned Olympic a few months ago and she said they were not the tour operator for them this year and they couldn't tell me who they were with. We tried to phone as they gave us there number but there was no answer so we sent them a fax but haven't had a reply at the moment.

It would be appreciated if you do get in touch with them if you could find out who they are with, obviously I will keep trying as well.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks again.

Northants
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Petros Village

HI

We have just booked a late deal to the Petros Village through Libra Holidays. Going next week and cannot wait!! I personally haven't booked a holiday with Libra before but my sister booked her wedding package with them in Cyprus two years ago and they were really good.

Also Tompson advertise the hotel on their website but I don't know if it is in their brochures or not, as do Olympic but as you have all stated it is not in their brochures this year.

Anyway, hope this helps.

doncaster
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Petros Village

hope you enjoyed your hol...we got back on the 22nd we had a great time!!!will def be going back.

5. Re: Petros Village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 pm, September 02, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Hersonissos