We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sensatori

Which Hersonissos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Great Yeldham...
Level Contributor
565 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Sensatori

Can a recently returned guest or someone in the know please assist.

There appears to be some flaws and differences of opinion in the reviews re the content of the All Inclusive package at this resort.

Are all drinks,beverages,water,soft drinks,snacks,wine with dinner and lunch at Restaurants,bars included please.

Have booked full board-All Inclusive package

.Also are the 'Pay Extra For' restaurants woth the money and does AI cover the wine in these please

Sorry to be a pain

Nottingham, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Sensatori

Hi me my partner and daughter went on a sensatorie Holliday last year and it was one of the best holidays ever,however full board gets you drinks at dinner time and all inc gets you drinks ice cream ect all day at the pool bars ect,if anyone has slagged one of these holidays off they must be nutts!!!

Edited: 4:10 pm, February 25, 2013
UK
Level Contributor
187 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Sensatori

Hi,

Thomson have confirmed that the all inclusive package includes drinks through out the day/night, ice cream is also available , it is a mix of branded and non branded drinks same as what you would get at any resort, there are no mini bars in the rooms but you get a fridge, there are 3 restaurants which aren't included, but managers cocktail nights and various snacks are.

we are looking forward to our stay we have booked the all inc package it's the same as what we have enjoyed on previous holidays around the world, we will still venture out some night to enjoy the local tevernas after all who goes on holiday to spend every minute in the hotel.

Don't get put off by others reviews/expectations everyone expects different things a holiday is what you make it,

I hope your enjoy your holiday.

Px

Edited: 4:23 pm, February 27, 2013
Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
10,448 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Sensatori

Kellie W, I hope you and your partner and daughter enjoyed travelling around the many sights (and sites) of Crete. You are right of course, anyone who didn't enjoy it must be, as you put it, 'nuts'. ;)

Edited: 8:23 pm, February 27, 2013
Yeovil, United...
Level Contributor
3,895 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Sensatori

I can see what you did there Steve - however, I'm not sure Kellie will!

Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
10,448 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Sensatori

I'm not sure what you mean there npj; as you rightly point out, I was the one larging it in Malia last year...

;)

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Sensatori

I never had you down as a hooligan Steve, just shows you how wrong you can be about a person...;0)

Yeovil, United...
Level Contributor
3,895 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: Sensatori

GB - I also "larged it" down the strip one night a few years ago and it was an eye opener! My conclusion was that my 18-30 days are now long gone and my trips into Malia are now confined to the daytime to the Old Town.

Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
10,448 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Sensatori

well, we did get the 11pm bus back, so maybe 'smalling it' would be a better description...

anyway, it was npj's fault for reminding everyone ;)

Edited: 1:16 pm, March 01, 2013
Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
10,448 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Sensatori

maybe we went on a quiet night, or maybe Manchester is busier than I thought...or even more likely, maybe we left too early to see it in all its glory!

Yeovil, United...
Level Contributor
3,895 posts
Save Reply
20. Re: Sensatori

Sorry for the reminder Steve - as I say, I've also done it as well so I can't speak!

You are correct of course in that it really doesn't 'kick-off' properly until somewhat later than 11pm so you will have left before the main action starts.

Get answers to your questions about Hersonissos