We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there an up to date Sensatori Forum

Great Yeldham...
Level Contributor
567 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Is there an up to date Sensatori Forum

Cant seem to find an up to date Sensatori Forum Perhaps someone will guide me please

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
8,998 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is there an up to date Sensatori Forum

I'm a bit confused exactly what you are looking for.

Sensatori is a hotel group and the Tripadvisor forums are generally organised into countries, then areas/resorts.

There are also other fora based on topics e.g. air travel. cruises, solo travel etc.

If you can explain a bit more, I'm sure someone can point you in the right direction.

Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
11,212 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is there an up to date Sensatori Forum

Not sure what you mean??

There isn't a forum for one hotel, as the forums (?fora!) are listed by resort. If you want to see comments about the hotel, best to have a look at the reviews:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g503710-d1045…

If you want to see comments on the forum, use the search box on ths page above your original post - just type in Sensatori and you will see them all.

Edited: 8:09 am, October 03, 2012
3. Re: Is there an up to date Sensatori Forum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, December 14, 2013