We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Imperial Belvedere Cret

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Imperial Belvedere Cret

Does anyone know if the fridge in the room comes stocked with water, soft drinks or beers? Also does anyone know what the deal is with the gold band I've heard about and how to get one?

london
Level Contributor
38 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Imperial Belvedere Cret

We are staying in the royal belvedere next month and are really looking forward to it, they are sister hotels on the same complex, I haven't heard of a gold band? Could this be for all inclusive? I have emailed belvedere hotels and they have been really good at replying quickly and answering questions, so maybe try that! I just googled the hotel and the website came up. Let me know what a gold band is if you find out ;) have great holiday! X

Manchester, England
Level Contributor
104 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Imperial Belvedere Cret

Hi, We've been looking at the Imperial AND the Royal Belvedere. Not sure which one to book. Do they share the same facilities?

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Imperial Belvedere Cret

Yeah, it appears they share the same facilies just not the buffett restaurant.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Imperial Belvedere Cret

The gold band was something I read about on another post. Let me know about any contents in the room fridge when you get home if you don't mind 'cos we are not going until September and have a very late arrival so just wanted to know about a drink and water for taking medication. Have a lovely time.

Edited: 6:50 am, July 12, 2012
london
Level Contributor
38 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Imperial Belvedere Cret

yes i will be sure to let you know i am due back 1st sept so look out for my feedback :)

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Imperial Belvedere Cret

Thanks for that, I will look out for your feedback.

7. Re: Imperial Belvedere Cret

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, July 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Hersonissos