We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aldemar Royal Mare Village

ennis, clare
2 posts
Save Topic
Aldemar Royal Mare Village

I'm just wondering if anyone out there could answer any of the following questions.

Does the restaurant cater for vegetarians? What will the weather be like in June? What are the standard rooms with sea view really like? What kind of clientele stay at this hotel? Is evening atire require ie. shirt and tie for the gents? Are the spa treatments expensive? Do you have any recommendations regarding this hotel or the area? Sorry I know there is a lot of questions here but thought I would get them over with in one go. Thanks Guys!

preston
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Aldemar Royal Mare Village

We aregoing in a few weeks so i will let you know.

ennis, clare
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Aldemar Royal Mare Village

Great I'd really appreciate that, Enjoy!

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
3,186 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aldemar Royal Mare Village

hi.

it is a very nice hotel,large in size with good accomodation facilities and very clean.

the stuff is o.k. as well as the service.the swimming pools are really big!

the restaurants have a large variety of salads and food made only of grocerries and there are also some fish specialties as well as sweets,cheeses and fruits.

the standard rooms are average in size,tastefully decorated but could have been more luxuriously furnished since they are not cheap!

the clientele are up-graded tourists.

a pair of trousers is required for dinner,nothing fancy but smart casual style.

the spa is wonderful.it is rather expensive and i believe that massage therapies are the best.the beach is very well organized.the area that the hotel is located is rather dull.if i were you i would rent a car to explore the rest of crete.the good thing is that the hotel is not far from knossos royal palace and heraklion city which has an amazing archeological museum.