We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
da176ep
Level Contributor
220 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
aquis zorba hotel hersonnosis crete

hi has anybody stayed at this hotel.Also what board,am thinking of booking all inclusive.Any info on surrounding area welcome.thanks.

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: aquis zorba hotel hersonnosis crete

Hi there

Hersonissos is the second busiest "party" resort on Crete and whilst it caters for all ages, it is predominently a 20-30 resort. It's one long strip of bars, clubs, discos, takeaways and shops and doesn't offer much in the way of a Greek experience I'm afraid.

I can't help with the hotel but I'd avoid all-inc if possible. Although most of the restaurants in Hersonissos don't live up to much , there are some great places to dine either up in the three villages that overlook the main town (Piskopiano, Old Hersonissos and Koutouloufari) or at Anissaras,3 kms to the west.

da176ep
Level Contributor
220 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: aquis zorba hotel hersonnosis crete

Thank you for info.Have stayed in Stalis and visited the villages mentioned but never seen or heard of Aquis Zorba hotel.My friend was thinking of booking and i said i would ask other reviewers if they had info.There is an Aquis Bella in hersonnosis which could possibly be the same place but reviews are in french.Seeing as i have not spoken french since i left school many years ago cannot translate them.

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: aquis zorba hotel hersonnosis crete

Hi there

If it is the Aqua Bella, then the French reviews are all pretty good with the exception of one that moaned that the equipment in the gym was a bit old and one that reckoned the hotel warranted a lower star rating than it actually has.

They mostly give it glowing reviews for service, facilities, food, and entertainment so if it's this one, I'd go for it.

4. Re: aquis zorba hotel hersonnosis crete

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, October 26, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Hersonissos