We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Work/accommodation...

Which Hersonissos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ireland
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Work/accommodation...

Hey! I'm a student from Ireland and have planned to go and work in Hersonissos from June to the end of August with a few friends...can anyone reccommend any evening job(s) available in the area and possible accommodation for the 3 months? Thanks!

Limerick city
9 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Work/accommodation...

HEY :)

That is great sounds cool,,

Im leaving on the 10th flying from London as im staying with friends there before i jet off to the island where im sure it all happens lmao :)

So buzz me any time if you change your mind and end up coming to Greece.

My email is mcnorah@yahoo.com

Feel free to buzz anytime,,

This is for you too Klaudia im very interested in meeting up with you and discussing the whole plan,

im open for travel options and places to adventure there..

look forward to hearing from you :)

Limerick city
9 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Work/accommodation...

Heya how are you?

Im interested in joining you and your friend,,

My email is mcnorah@yahoo.com

Look forward to hearing from you,, so we can chat about it and see what happens from there :)

much love

NJ X

Malmo, Sweden
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Work/accommodation...

Hello guys! Me and my friend decided to go to Kos cod there is many more opportunities to find a job. Actually we have found a job with accomodation for free, for 2 of us. Crete is wicked an amazing but there u have to pay for the place to stay thats why we are goping to Kos.

Limerick city
9 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Work/accommodation...

Heya Klaudia

Are you already in Greece?

If so let me know im flying there on the 10th of june from London,,

I plan on staying in a hostel in Athen for 2 nights

Then goin to whatever island, i would love to check out Kos

Please buzz me and let me know if you would like to meet up as il be pretty much lost and on my own

chat soon

good luck

have lots of fun

hope to see you both soon :0

Limerick city
9 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Work/accommodation...

Hey would i be able to find work if i arrived on the 12th and accomadation or could i stay with u guys and pay you rent,, as i won't have much cash to stay in hostels they whole time,, and would prefare some company :)

Please email me so i know what im doing if not il just go with the flow as im still up for going no matter what..

ps can't wait to go

Just have to wait to start and finish my exams

Then im ready for much needed partying after the stressfull year in Uni lmoa :) x

Delphi,Greece
Destination Expert
for Delphi
Level Contributor
6,027 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Work/accommodation...

Click to someone's screen name and then there is an option "Send message", so you can communicate on private.

We'd like to hear some report when you are back on how it went, as people keep asking about finding a job times to times...

Malmo, Sweden
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Work/accommodation...

do u have msn??? lets talk htere add me hete_meid_voor_jou@hotmail.com

Malmo, Sweden
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Work/accommodation...

i may help you, i have a few job offers and cant take them all :)

Delphi,Greece
Destination Expert
for Delphi
Level Contributor
6,027 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Work/accommodation...

Personaly I have a work, dziekuje!

What I say is, that's a traveler's site, but times to times there are threads like this coming. So it would be interesting to hear back from some one that really did it! With information about work conditions, accomondation, wages, how he/she managed to find a job, his/hers impressions of Greece etc...

Limerick city
9 posts
Save Reply
20. Re: Work/accommodation...

HEY KLAUDIA

good to hear from you :0

I don't have msn do not know how to set it up i had difficulty trying to do so before :(

But i am on yahoon istant chat or skpe if you would like to chat on that my name to add me is purplepolly1 or just purplepolly or norah jane mc namara

Try that on both of them and you should find me im on line now so if you would like to chat would be cool :)

Get answers to your questions about Hersonissos
Recent Conversations