We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nikis Hotel Hersonissos

Which Hersonissos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
west midlands
2 posts
Save Topic
Nikis Hotel Hersonissos

Hello :-)

Ive booked a holiday to Hersonissos Staying at Nikis Hotel. I've found a website for it which im really inpressed with but I can't find no real people reviews!! Has anyone stayed here or know what its like? Any info would be great! This is my 3rd visit to Crete but Ive always stayed in Stalis. Fancied a change!

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nikis Hotel Hersonissos

Hi tsb

One aspect you'll notice is that Hersonissos is way busier than Stalis with loads of all night clubs, discos, bars and the like, plus lots of younger visitors of the Club 18-30 variety. The restaurants down by the harbour are all awful and I'd strongly advise against eating in any of them.

Kajaani, Finland
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Nikis Hotel Hersonissos

I don't know if this helps any but we had ice cream and drinks at Niki's one day last week, and I just kind of peeked in the hotel lobby area (and the restrooms) ;)

The place looked nice and clean, the staff was extremely friendly, cost of food and drink were the same as in the old villages up the hill. Niki's was a little off the busiest part of the harbour, though there might not be much difference in high season.

Northern Ireland
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Nikis Hotel Hersonissos

Hi there,

I am in the same position as yourself myself and five friends have booked Niki apartments for July this year. We have been in hersonnissos before and we think we can remember the place as it is a popular bar to drink in. Cheap drink!

hersonissos
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Nikis Hotel Hersonissos

Spend a night in the bar,when Aris is going to be there and your vacations would be awesome

Northern Ireland
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Nikis Hotel Hersonissos

Who Aris?

hersonissos
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Nikis Hotel Hersonissos

Aris is the manager of the restaurant and the bar.Probably you ll see him behind the bar.A short bold man,totaly crazy,easy to find him

Northern Ireland
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Nikis Hotel Hersonissos

Is this hotel far out of the resort i.e. beaches, nightclubs, bars?

west midlands
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Nikis Hotel Hersonissos

Thanks for all your replys! I will be sure to leave a review when I get back and be the first person to leave a review for Nikis Hotel on the internet!!

hersonissos
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Nikis Hotel Hersonissos

No the hotel is in the centre of Hersonissos.There is a nice beach next to it and some more nices beaches like a quarter walking from there.Bars and clubs are also really near,like 5 min walking.Take a look for more infos about beaches and nightlife at the blog:

www.myron4hersonissos.blogspot.com

10. Re: Nikis Hotel Hersonissos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 pm, September 01, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Hersonissos