We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 day trip Guwahati -shillong-cherapunji

Kolkata (Calcutta...
2 posts
Save Topic
3 day trip Guwahati -shillong-cherapunji

hi ! I am going to Guwahati for three days.i.e I will reach Guwahati airport at 12 noon on 7th March and leave from there by the 6 PM flight...I want to visit a few good places in Guwahati,shillong and Cherrapunji.Please tell me how do I plan my trip.I am planning to go to Shillong from Guwahati by taking the helicopter service...what are the things that i can see in such a short span of time.Also what are the transportation facilities available.

Mentioned in this post
Guwahati
Guwahati
Kamrup Metropolitan District, India
India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
39,288 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 day trip Guwahati -shillong-cherapunji

Chopper service is there from Guwahati Airport to Upper Shillong Helipad (10km from Shillong city) -

D1 Arr Shillong, local s/s

D2 Shillong - local s/s and day trip to Mawlynnong

D3 Shillong - s/s and transfer to Cherrapunjee. Check-in to hotel, s/s trek to double decker living root bridge, o/n stay

D4 To Guwahati and fly out.

Edited: 12:42 am, March 08, 2014
Mentioned in this post
Mawlynnong
Mawlynnong
East Khasi Hills District, India
Cherrapunjee
Cherrapunjee
East Khasi Hills District, India
2. Re: 3 day trip Guwahati -shillong-cherapunji

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 10, 2015