We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Have 4 days in Guwahati

Mumbai (Bombay...
1 post
Save Topic
Have 4 days in Guwahati

Hi,

I'll be traveling for work to Guwahati this February 2013 and I have 4 days with me to explore. I was hoping to go see Shillong and Kaziranga.

Is it possible to drive a bike from Guwahati to Shillong and back in 1 1/2 days? Is it safe?

Thanks a lot!

Shillong, India
Level Contributor
1,068 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Have 4 days in Guwahati

Pretty much possible. But you will have to start early coz the road from guwahati to shillong is pretty bad coz of the four laning work that is taking place. And well if you had a day extra you can cover sohra (cherrapunjee) as well.

2. Re: Have 4 days in Guwahati

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, January 23, 2014