We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

advice for guwahati shillong trip

Which Shillong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bangalore...
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
advice for guwahati shillong trip

me with my wife and my 2yr old baby is planning for a trip to guwahati on dec 1st wk for 4 days can u pls advise on places we can go . we plan to go to shillong and chirapunji. IS it possible to include kaziranga also ? Is it too cold at that time

vijay

Shillong, India
Level Contributor
705 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: advice for guwahati shillong trip

Dear Vijay,

4 days may be tight to consider guwahati , shillong, sohra and kaziranga at the same time. Infact 4 days maybe ok for shillong and sohra as there are already so much to see here. Besides shillong and sohra will be colder than kaziranga. Temperatures in Shillong and sohra will be maximum around 19-20 deg celcius and minimum will be 12-13 deg celcius. There will in most probability be no rainfall except for some freak weather. By the way Kaziranga opens only from Novemeber till May.

Karikor Kharkongor

2. Re: advice for guwahati shillong trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, December 14, 2013