We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visit to shilllong for a 5 days

Which Shillong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Thimphu
1 post
Save Topic
visit to shilllong for a 5 days

hi,

m getting married on end of this month so m just thinking abt visiting shillong for 5 days.. i meani can spare 5 days our of my working days.

can som eone suggest since this wil be first time traveling there.... hos the weather there n oct? i already shecked the places to be visited..what should all i be carying. i read the updated forums abt being there.I dnt want to go in a group from my place but might be in a group when m there n how m i to get a guide and the driver who will be taking us around...

please suggest

India
Level Contributor
3 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: visit to shilllong for a 5 days

Weather is great in October, but will be busy due to the Pujas, but very vibrant too.

2. Re: visit to shilllong for a 5 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, July 01, 2010