We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

coorg homestay

Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
coorg homestay

Can someone suggest me a good homestay for a team of 6 people. it should be in calm place not in middle of city

Mysuru (Mysore...
Destination Expert
for Mysuru (Mysore)
Level Contributor
1,776 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: coorg homestay

You could consider Elephant Corridor, Comfort Homestay Sand Banks or EcoHabitat.

2. Re: coorg homestay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:35 am, July 25, 2013
Bengaluru, India
Destination Expert
for Madikeri, Karnataka
Level Contributor
3,762 posts
397 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: coorg homestay

There are plenty of home stays suiting all budgets,on the outskirts of Madikeri & also in Virajpet.

Depending on your convenience,you can decide.Moreover,its off season now & you can get attractive tariffs.

Edited: 3:29 am, July 18, 2013
Gurugram (Gurgaon...
10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: coorg homestay

For multiple options visit Tripvillas or Mahindra Homestays. I have found Tripvillas especially good because you get immediate responses from the owners and can communicate quickly with them as opposed to just booking online at the quoted rate.

Kalpetta, India
Destination Expert
for Kalpetta, Kozhikode, Mysuru (Mysore), Kodagu (Coorg), Sultan Bathery, Wayanad District, Kerala
Level Contributor
841 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: coorg homestay

Hi

Silver Brook Estate, Natura Vista, Honey Pot are good options.

Regards

Sam

Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: coorg homestay

I am planning a family (3 members)trip on temples in Karnataka. Mainly I will be visiting Udupi, horanadu, dharamsthala, sringer and Kolluru. its or three days. Can someone suggest me a good plan where to stay and start. Also can I arrange poojas on the temples through online. is it possible.

Madikeri, India
Level Contributor
45 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: coorg homestay

Dear ArunRamchandran ,

I see that u already got an ans in a different thread . tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g297627-i2498-k701…

Please avoid duplicity.

8. Re: coorg homestay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, December 04, 2014