We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dushehra in Kullu

Ghaziabad
Level Contributor
40 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Dushehra in Kullu

i plan to visit Kullu on the day of Dushehra that is on 6th October 2011. Is it worth staying there for one night on Dushehra day before i move to Manali. Also please suggest some Budget hotel in Kullu

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
35,049 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dushehra in Kullu

Pavan,

Try to stay at Manali and visit Kullu from there, its ony 40 kms distance. You'll get more options of hotels in Manali. The Dusserah fair will be continued for 7 days, do not be there on the first day of dusserah, because there will be maximum rush of local people on the first day.

AshisRoy

Edited: 11:32 am, September 04, 2011
chandigrah
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dushehra in Kullu

last year i visit to kullu Dushehra with my frnds and enjoy the fair and beauty of the nature and also seeing differenet gods and culture

chandigrah
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Dushehra in Kullu

pls suggest me the hotel in manali

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
35,049 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dushehra in Kullu

Your budget for hotel?

Edited: 1:47 am, November 16, 2012
chandigrah
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Dushehra in Kullu

afforable price

India
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
35,049 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dushehra in Kullu

'afforable price' is a relative term, specific budget is needed for suggesting hotels.

Edited: 2:43 am, November 16, 2012
chandigrah
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Dushehra in Kullu

do you snd me the prices

chandigrah
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Dushehra in Kullu

pls show me the detail and location of the hotels and packages

9. Re: Dushehra in Kullu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:06 pm, October 13, 2013
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
341 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Dushehra in Kullu

Hi!

Try top B&B's of Manali and take a call your self.

Try negotiating with the BB's people for an al acarte packages.

Cheers

Get answers to your questions about Kullu