We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dharamshala, Dalhousie Trip and Cab Service.

Ahmedabad, India
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Dharamshala, Dalhousie Trip and Cab Service.

Hi

I would be travelling to Dharamshala 3N and Dalhousie 3N with my wife and I have following query:

1) I have chosen "Annex Hotel" in McleodGang and Hotel Grand View hotel for our stay. Is this hotel are good for couple stay. If not, would you please recommend some good hotel.

2) I have booked cab for 6N/7D Including Sight-Seeing throught one of the hotel's travel agent for 10,000/-. is this reasonable rates or should i look for some other option.

3) I haven't planned my journey through a travel agent. Will it be ok if I travel on my own or should i take help from travel agent?

THank you all for your help. Much Appreciated.

You guys rock!!!

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
36,633 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dharamshala, Dalhousie Trip and Cab Service.

The rental charge for cab seems reasonable (for 7 days). This trip can be managed on your own, you have already booked the cab, now book the hotels...and that is all. I suggest HPTDC Bhagsu in Mcleodganj and HPTDC Manimahesh or Mongas in Dalhousie.

Edited: 2:44 am, February 04, 2013
Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
1,080 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dharamshala, Dalhousie Trip and Cab Service.

Agree with Ashis on suggestions above...

3. Re: Dharamshala, Dalhousie Trip and Cab Service.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 06, 2014