We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do in and around (150 km) Guwahati?

Nuremberg, Germany
Level Contributor
289 posts
86 reviews
Save Topic
What to do in and around (150 km) Guwahati?

I have 7 days in Guwahati. What can I do in and around Guwahati? Temples or mandirs or any religious places are certainly not my interest.

Mentioned in this post
Guwahati
Guwahati
Kamrup Metropolitan District, India
Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
541 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What to do in and around (150 km) Guwahati?

You may viist national parks like Kaziranga(open till 30th April) and Manas.

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
1,992 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What to do in and around (150 km) Guwahati?

Gyanbaba,

I observe that You are asking several questions about various places. Please do some basic research work to get the basic info and then decide where you want to go. It seems you are just throwing around questions to get Gyan.

Sanjiv

Nuremberg, Germany
Level Contributor
289 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What to do in and around (150 km) Guwahati?

Well something is wrong with your figments of imagination. I will be going to all places and many more that I have not asked for.

Edited: 8:51 am, April 15, 2013
Mumbai, India
9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: What to do in and around (150 km) Guwahati?

We are planning to take a group of 15 persons to Guwahati (3 days) and Meghalaya (3 days). Which places do you recommend aprt from Kaziranga, Cherapunji? Can we visit Nameri Eco Camp? Is it well connected?

Can we book a mini bus for travelling between places and site seeing?

Which are the hotels (not very expensive, but clean and tidy, even apartments will do) you recommend and what are the possible rates?

Edited: 11:33 am, January 01, 2014
Mentioned in this post
Guwahati
Guwahati
Kamrup Metropolitan District, India
Kaziranga National Park
Kaziranga National Park
Nagaon District, India
5. Re: What to do in and around (150 km) Guwahati?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 03, 2015