We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nicest Apartments?

Which Columbus hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Portsmouth, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,037 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Nicest Apartments?

We are looking at apartments or townhomes in worthington,dublin,westerville or gahanna area that will not cost us a fortune. We need a place that is pet friendly,nice square footage

and has a place to set outside and grill out. Also would like a place that offers plenty of parking and a nice kitchen a real plus since I enjoy cooking and want more than just a small, tiny space.

We have looking at about 5 places however all were small and old looking and expensive. Our budget is 900 a month. I was also wondering about Condo's. Can you rent a nice condo for around 1000 dollars a month? Thank You!

Chillicothe, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Sandusky
Level Contributor
3,380 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nicest Apartments?

hi christy, seen you around the gatlinburg forum...

so you're wanting to relocate? (i couldn't reply to your other thread for some reason)... i'd say avoid gahanna and stick to the other 3 suburbs, better luck there. i can't think of any apartment complexes off the top of my head, but apartment guide.com should help. Avoid anything managed by Triangle Real Estate though! terrible company, will screw you over the second they get the chance...my experience anyway.

as for job, do the usual on Monster.com and careerbuilder.com. also, columbushelpwanted.com is good too.

Reynoldsburg, Ohio
Level Contributor
937 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nicest Apartments?

Christy,

IrishLake is correct. I have never lived in Gahanna and I have relatives living on the other side of Gahanna in Blacklick, Ohio but from folks I've known that have lived in Gahanna is not that great. Westerville is a nice area as is Dublin.

You might also check www.columbusjobs.com

Good luck to you in your search.

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, West Virginia
Level Contributor
8,185 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nicest Apartments?

christy try this website. Its for apartments in Dublin.

www.sawmillvillageapts.com

They are very nice and pet friendly.

Portsmouth, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,037 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nicest Apartments?

Thank You I appreciate the advice. I was wondering which area is better westerville,worthington or dublin?

Westerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
378 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nicest Apartments?

These are all really good areas. I would consider the price you are willing to pay for rent and go from there.

6. Re: Nicest Apartments?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

We're sorry - the TripAdvisor staff closed this topic because TripAdvisor does not facilitate discussions about relocation or real estate purchases because these topics are not considered to be travel-related.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:31 pm, February 03, 2007