We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cheaper safe hotel near easton mall?

Which Columbus hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cincinnati,OH
Level Contributor
31 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
cheaper safe hotel near easton mall?

Cheapest rate I can find right at Easton Mall is $159 for a weekend getaway with friends. Does anyone know of one cheaper that is still close to the mall that is clean and safe? THANKS!!

Ohio
Level Contributor
147 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cheaper safe hotel near easton mall?

The airport is only less than 10 minutes away you might try one of the several hotels near the airport. You can take Steltzer road from the airport area right to Easton (this road runs along the East side of Easton and runs North/South).

columbus ohio
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: cheaper safe hotel near easton mall?

What hotel is that quote from?

acroos the street is extended stay , right by sam's

4200 Stelzer Rd

Columbus, OH 43230

(614) 428-6022

2beds 2 people smoking room : ( try that

Grove City, Ohio
Level Contributor
5 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cheaper safe hotel near easton mall?

There's the Hilton (which is likely the one you got a quote for), a Residence Inn, and a Courtyard by Marriott.

The Extended Stay that was mentioned gets robbed a little too often for my taste. LOL

columbus ohio
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: cheaper safe hotel near easton mall?

So, you've gotten robbed there? WE are not talking about crime in Columbus (or the burb's) I used to work @ Easton, and people do get robbed there. I live in New Albany and .... so it happens quited frequently in that area period.

Cincinnati,OH
Level Contributor
31 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cheaper safe hotel near easton mall?

that qhote was from Courtyard

Grove City, Ohio
Level Contributor
5 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: cheaper safe hotel near easton mall?

Not robbed, thankfully, but I have been burglarized. I work in the Easton area and my car was broken into. Had more than $600 worth of items stolen.

That side of Morse Road is a bit rough. I wouldn't suggest it to my family, that's why I wouldn't suggest it to anyone on here. I've gotten TONS of wonderful advice from TripAdvisor, and I'm hopeful that my insight can help someone as much as TA has helped me. :)

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
149 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: cheaper safe hotel near easton mall?

Candlewood Suites (not sure if it would be considered Columbus or Gahanna?)....It would be a drive to the Easton...but it's in a nice area and I have been inside it (my friend from work stayed there long term).

You also could consider staying at Polaris (about 10-15 minutes from Easton). Also a shopping area, but the Wingate or other various hotels would run you in the $90-$110 range (depending on weekend).

I'd also personally agree about the Extended Stay mentioned above. I used to work at the Limited, and I am not a big fan of being outside of the Easton area at night (Easton itself, fine -- go there by myself). I'll make a general statement that the close-by Wal-Mart attracts some interesting folks.

8. Re: cheaper safe hotel near easton mall?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 am, August 15, 2009