We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Red Roof Inn-OSU plus dinner & breakfast near OSU

Which Columbus hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
las vegas, nv
Level Contributor
55 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Red Roof Inn-OSU plus dinner & breakfast near OSU

Am traveling to OSU for a campus visit - any comments on Red Roof Inn-OSU? Also, any suggestions for dinner and breakfast near OSU or dinner in Columbus (have car)? Thanks for your help.

las vegas, nv
Level Contributor
55 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Red Roof Inn-OSU plus dinner & breakfast near OSU

Decided to change from Red Roof (read an recent review) and will go with Fairfield Inn. Thanks to everyone!

Grove City, Ohio
Level Contributor
5 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Red Roof Inn-OSU plus dinner & breakfast near OSU

Hi!

I would suggest taking a bit of extra time to "take in" the shopping and other commercialized areas. Polaris is closest to OWU, and The Lennox is closest to OSU - but Lennox only has a few stores. If you have a car, I'd suggest making a trip over to Easton to spend a bit of time there too. There's a lot more to Cow-Town than just the U district.

Feel free to drop me an email if you have questions.

PS: I second the vote for the Short North. Lots of fun cultural stuff around there. Also, the Arena District has a lot of great things to do.

13. Re: Red Roof Inn-OSU plus dinner & breakfast near OSU

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, August 15, 2009