We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bonded Childcare/Sitters in Columbus during vacation

WV
Level Contributor
566 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Bonded Childcare/Sitters in Columbus during vacation

Could anyone give me a name/telephone number of any temporary childcare agencies while in Columbus (bonded agencies). May need childcare for a couple hours during my upcoming visit to Ohio. The Westin, where I am staying, advertised they had services available but upon calling the hotel - they said "no such service"!

Mentioned in this post
Ohio
Ohio
United States
Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
110 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Bonded Childcare/Sitters in Columbus during vacation

Hi! You might want to try a local service called Sitters Unlimited. They provide babysitters all over Franklin and Delaware counties. They base the fee upon the number of children and length of time the sit is for. Here is the link to their website. www.sittersunlimitedltd.com/index.htm

I hope this helps.

Mentioned in this post
Franklin
Franklin
Tennessee
Delaware
Delaware
United States
2. Re: Bonded Childcare/Sitters in Columbus during vacation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 am, August 15, 2009