We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laser Tag Help??

Canada
Level Contributor
71 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Laser Tag Help??

My family and I are visiting the Columbus area next week and I would like to take my 2 boys to laser tag...something that we've never done. Could anyone suggest a place in the Columbus area...we are staying in Grove City? Thank you.

Mentioned in this post
Columbus, OH
Level Contributor
166 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Laser Tag Help??

The only place that I can think of off the top of my head is Magic Mountain at Polaris. (About a 30 minute drive from Grove City).

magicmountainfuncenter.com/polaris/rides--at…

Mentioned in this post
Columbus, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Columbus
Level Contributor
293 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Laser Tag Help??

I don't know ofany in Grove City, they do have a bowling alley, skating rink and paintball center but to my knowledge none ofthem have laser tag. The place I knw about are all up towards the north end of Columbus. You have as mentioned above Magic Mountain fun center at polaris I think the price is around six dollars, I'm not sure how big the area is but you can probaly look on the website. You also have Skate Zone 71 which is off morse rd which is two exits before polaris as the name implies they have skates, climb wall, and laser tag, I think they also have a website prices start at about 5 dollars and I know this weekend they have a special for free laser tag but I don't know if you need a coupon. One other choice which is a newer multi-level location off of 23N(lewis Center) just a little further up from polaris mall area is Lazer Kraze and they start at about 8$, they have a website. I like all of them because they each have an advantage from price and additional attractions along with who all you bring with you as far as age diffrences. Check out the websites and enjoy!

Your friendly destination expert

Mentioned in this post
3. Re: Laser Tag Help??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, February 23, 2012