We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Jackets Tickets

PA
Level Contributor
21 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Blue Jackets Tickets

I am planning on coming down to the pens/blue jackets game on Saturday 12/4. I still need tickets and am wondering how the scalping situation is at Nationwide Arena. I know this is a bigger game for Columbus and the tickets on ebay, stubhub and the like are mostly double face value. Can anyone tell me if I can expect to 1. find tickets and 2. at a reasonable cost. Thanks for your help.

Mentioned in this post
Nationwide Arena
Nationwide Arena
498 Reviews
Columbus, OH
Columbus, OH
Level Contributor
166 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blue Jackets Tickets

For every home game, the Blue Jackets release 250 ten-dollar tickets 2 hours prior to faceoff. They are only available at the box office at Nationwide Arena. I went to a Saturday game several weeks ago and there were probably 20-30 people in line 30 minutes before the tickets were to be released. I would expect people to start lining up even earlier for the Pens game.

Have you looked for regular priced tickets on Ticketmaster? There might be a handful of single seats available.

Scalpers seem to always have tickets available for each game but I don't know the going rate. I have a feeling that this is a high-demand game and finding bargain-priced tickets from the scalpers will be tough.

Mentioned in this post
Nationwide Arena
Nationwide Arena
498 Reviews
Columbus, OH
PA
Level Contributor
21 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Blue Jackets Tickets

thanks for the input. I was able to find 4 for $60 a piece on stubhub, so took those instead of risking being at the mercy of the scalpers.

3. Re: Blue Jackets Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, May 23, 2011