We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Favorite Winter Time Activity in Columbus

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
121 posts
86 reviews
Save Topic
Favorite Winter Time Activity in Columbus

It has been a long time since the days of Mr. Tree and Santaland in Columbus, Ohio, but new people, places, and things have popped up to make winter time in Columbus a special one.

My favorite now is probably going out to eat at a Short North food place, like Press Grill, Mac's, or even Barley's, and then going to a Blue Jackets game in the cold, cold weather.

Does anyone have any other favorites or things they'd like to try this winter?

Columbus Concierge

circleville , ohio
Level Contributor
35 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Favorite Winter Time Activity in Columbus

yeah........go to the caribbean.

jb

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
121 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Favorite Winter Time Activity in Columbus

Go to the Caribbean? Blah! Well, it is nicer, for sure. I think that could be a summertime activity, too. :p

Just wondering what everyone did. You know...Ice Skating, Skiing, Heading off to one of the ski resorts, BlueJackets, etc.

I just had a girl ask me what kind of "physical activities" there were to do in and around Columbus and I asked her what she was looking for and she replies:

Snowboarding and Waterskiing.

I told her to move to Tahoe, because that's the only place that would have that combo. Well, I said it nicely, don't get me wrong.

Silly Arnold Convention people.