We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pet sitters in Columbus

Which Columbus hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
columbus
Level Contributor
979 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Pet sitters in Columbus

Hello,

Looking for professional pet sitters for upcoming winter travels. I have four extremely pampered felines who need company.

Any suggestions for live-in sitter services?

Thanks, Binti

Chillicothe, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Sandusky
Level Contributor
3,380 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pet sitters in Columbus

Binti, take a look at Craigslist, always a lot of people advertising on there. I've never used an in-home sitter, always have take our dogs to be boarded. Call your vet too, he might have the best reference.

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
240 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pet sitters in Columbus

She's not live in but Kim from Home Comforts Pet Sitting Service is excellent. She is extremely professional and reliable and will spend the time necessary with your animals. We have 2 cats, one of whom was diabetic when I first started using Kim. She was able to get both cats to respond to her and they were significantly less traumatized when we got back from vacation then with other pet care services. Her number is 614-792-1940. She belongs to a pet sitting association as well so if you find that she can't spend enough time with your pets she might be able to recommend someone else.

Good luck,

Sharon

columbus
Level Contributor
979 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pet sitters in Columbus

Thanks for the suggestions, I sincerely appreciate it!

Binti

4. Re: Pet sitters in Columbus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 pm, September 11, 2009