We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anniversary Dinner

Ohio
Level Contributor
120 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Anniversary Dinner

I could use some suggestions for a nice place for dinner on Oct 27. Husband and I will be celebrating our 10 yr Anniversary. We would like someplace nice w/ good food and nice atmosphere but we don't want anything too fancy....we just aren't one of those kind of people. We both love Italian food. I love eating at the Macaroni Grill but not sure I want to go there for our anniversary. We also like New Orleans style food. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Columbus, OH
Level Contributor
52 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Anniversary Dinner

I second LaScala on 161.

Columbus, Oh
Level Contributor
350 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Anniversary Dinner

Take a look at Due Amici and see if there is anything you like there.

It's a nice place.

http://www.due-amici.com/

Ohio
Level Contributor
120 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Anniversary Dinner

Looked at Due Amici, doesn't look too bad. Keep the suggestions coming.

I booked our hotel through priceline. Got the Sheraton in Worthington for a good price. Never been there before so I hope it's decent.

Columbus, OH
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Anniversary Dinner

Try Milano's Italian Restaurant and Pub. 6916 E. Broad St., 861-1277

It is family owned by the Milano family, it is small, quaint and quite. It has a great decor and ambiance. It is 2 fireplaces, and if it isn't already booked, call head and reserve the table by the faireplace. They have wonderful food and not just all Itialian. Happy anniversary, mine is the 29th - we'll be celebrating 8 years!

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
250 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Anniversary Dinner

I know you said Italian but since you're going to be at the Sheraton you might want to look at the Worthington Inn Seven Stars restaurant. Its very nice for a special occasion, I don't find it that fancy and the food is great. Their menu is at www.worthingtoninn.com/dinner_menu.html

16. Re: Anniversary Dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:39 am, September 12, 2009