We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Columbus Nightlife/Happy Hour?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
217 posts
Save Topic
Columbus Nightlife/Happy Hour?

Any suggestions for nightlife (or happy hour) in Columbus? I'm looking for a friendly and relaxed (yet upscale) environment for the over 30 demographic, ideally located downtown or vicinity. I will be in Columbus for about a week and would love to get out and enjoy the city a bit. Thanks for any suggestions you might have.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
217 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Columbus Nightlife/Happy Hour?

Thanks TL -- where exactly is BHampton's?

Columbus, Oh
Level Contributor
350 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Columbus Nightlife/Happy Hour?

Actually I was just at B.Hampton's last week with a group of friends and felt way too old for the place at 26. It was only my second time there and I have no desire to ever return. Their HH prices were raised to 1.50 for domestics and 2.50 for flavored bacardi drinks.

Due Amici (upscale) and Tip Top Kitchen & Cocktails (not quite so upscale) have really nice patios and are downtown on Gay St.. Surly Girl Saloon is a really fun place too (Short North, not upscale).

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
217 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Columbus Nightlife/Happy Hour?

Thanks for your input. I think I'll pass on B.Hampton's. Ideally, I would like to find a nice friendly restaurant bar/lounge for 35 and up. I'm not into beer, mostly wine and cocktails. Any suggestions?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
217 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Columbus Nightlife/Happy Hour?

I'm sorry, I see that you did offer suggestions. I'll look into Due Amici. Thank you.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
217 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Columbus Nightlife/Happy Hour?

I went to Due Amici's website, I thought it sounded familiar, I've actually been there once before. I enjoyed it, but was hoping to find something a little more comfy w/ live music or something....I found Due Amici is nice for dinner and maybe one cocktail, but not comfy enough to stay for a few hours solo.

16. Re: Columbus Nightlife/Happy Hour?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 pm, August 31, 2009