We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Help..Relocating to Columbus!

Detroit, MI
3 posts
Save Topic
Need Help..Relocating to Columbus!

Hi All, I am trying to relocate to Columbus this summer. I am looking for a nice suburban area with excellent public schools. I have three daughters ages 14, 11, and 5; therefore I am in need of excellent schools in Elementary, Middle, and High. I am interested in apartment renting therefore thoughts on nice apartments would also be helpful. Any information given will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Westerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
378 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need Help..Relocating to Columbus!

Be aware that Trip Advisor may shut down this thread. They do not like relocation/moving threads. That said, best schools? Bexley Public schools (Bexley is a suburb). They spend more per pupil than just about everybody and they do marvelous things (my granddaughter is there). Also, Upper Arlington schools. I have to also tell you these are affluent areas. The whole Columbus area has more appartments per square inch than anywhere I have seen. Once you narrow down the area, you will find a place to rent!

Chillicothe, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Sandusky
Level Contributor
3,499 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need Help..Relocating to Columbus!

look into Worthington and Hilliard... both have lots of apartments for rent (nice ones) and great public school systems and are a little more affordable than bexley and upper arlington.

columbus
Level Contributor
979 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need Help..Relocating to Columbus!

If you can afford it, Upper Arlington schools are excellent. However, it is an old, established, conservative community.

Level Contributor
3,053 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
4. Re: Need Help..Relocating to Columbus!

We're sorry - the TripAdvisor staff closed this topic. TripAdvisor

does not facilitate discussions about relocation or real estate

purchases as these topics are not considered to be travel-related.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow

this link:

tripadvisor.com/help/what_are_the_guidelines…

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and

we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.