We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Indian Tickets

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
230 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Indian Tickets

We are thinking of going to game either Saturday or Sunday. Can we wait and buy tickets at stadium at game time? Do they sell standing room only tickets there? We really don't want to buy tickets in advance.

Cleveland
Level Contributor
10,853 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Indian Tickets

If you have a printer available, you might get better tickets for a discounted price online at the last moment, perhaps from stubhub.com or Craig's List (if you trust buying tickets on the latter site). Outside the city of Cleveland, there are ticket brokers.

It's likely you'll be able to buy tickets at the last minute, but I don't even know who they are playing on the dates that interest you. That could have an impact, especially if it's a team like the Tigers, drawing large numbers of visiting fans.

I also doubt that they sell standing room tickets unless there is a sell-out, but you could call the Indians and ask that question.

Fort Collins...
Level Contributor
904 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Indian Tickets

We are hosting the rangers, the only sellout would happen if there was a dollar dog promo, but I believe those happen on fri nights. If we win games this week, you may be out of luck for bleacher and mezzanine seats, which I think are the best.

Buying tix at the gate will be no problem, assuming we don't go on a 6 game winning streak and we have a fluke turnout, which I think is highly unlikely

Silicon Valley, Ca
Level Contributor
1,974 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Indian Tickets

Fireworks on Saturday will pump up the attendance for that game.

4. Re: Indian Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 27, 2014