We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mini Trip Report 10-1 to 10-3

farmington Hills MI
Level Contributor
686 posts
205 reviews
Save Topic
Mini Trip Report 10-1 to 10-3

I was here this week for a business trip, however found time to have fun after work. This time I stayed at the Glidden House which was charming, and different from your standard chain hotels. Also, I loved the area and its many cultural offerings, which enhanced my visit.

My first night there, I ventured out to Beachwood for the Taste of Beachwood which was delicious. I was warned by the hotel staff that it would be a bit of a challenge to navigate through all the traffic and traffic lights around rush hour. True, but worth the drive.

The 2nd night after work I had a lovely meal at L'Albatros which I would highly recommend. After that, I walked over to a concert at the Cleveland Institute of Music which was delightful.

Now I will look forward to returning to Cleveland for the next business trip and staying in same hotel.

Cleveland
Level Contributor
10,853 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mini Trip Report 10-1 to 10-3

Chickie-b, it sounds as if you've found your home away from home while in Cleveland. If so, congratulations!

Cleveland
Destination Expert
for Cleveland
Level Contributor
1,292 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mini Trip Report 10-1 to 10-3

Thanks for reporting back to us and so glad you enjoyed your trip!

Ohio
Level Contributor
126 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mini Trip Report 10-1 to 10-3

You stayed in such a wonderful place and area! CIM is a gem indeed! So happy you enjoyed your stay and shared with us!

4. Re: Mini Trip Report 10-1 to 10-3

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 08, 2012