We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants open on Christmas

Which Cleveland hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
638 posts
106 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants open on Christmas

I was wondering if anyone knew of any restaurants in Cleveland or surrounding area that will be serving dinner on Christmas Day? Thanks!

Cleveland, Ohio
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants open on Christmas

Chammps in Westlake is open from 4PM - 9PM with a regular menu, all homemade desserts

(There is a Chammps in Valley View as well)

The 100th Bomb Group by Cleveland Hopkins Airport has a HUGE Buffet (went last year).

It is $29.95, all day into the early evening but reservations are a plus

The Holiday Inn in Independence has a very nice restaurant called Michaels. Last Year they had a very nice Sunday Brunch from 10AM - 2PM.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
638 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants open on Christmas

Thanks so much for the response! This is the first time I have ever gone out to eat on Christmas! I also found a place called McCormick's & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant in Beachwood. They have a buffet there for $26.95. I've never been there. I am thinking we'll either go there or the Bomb Squad as you recommended. Have you by chance been to McCormick's and Schmick's? Which place do you prefer? I also found a few other places...Muse at the Ritz, Table 45 and SASA. Of course I've never been to any of these so wasn't sure which place to go.

Cleveland
Destination Expert
for Cleveland
Level Contributor
1,226 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants open on Christmas

I would suggest Muse or Table 45. 3rd choice would be McCormick & Schmick's, which is a chain, albeit a good one. I unfortunately can't recommend the food at the Bomb Group restaurant, though the views are great, and Champp's would be my absolute last choice.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
638 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants open on Christmas

Thanks all for the help. We ended up going to McCormick's. It was pretty good. They did not have their regular menu in play. They had a Holiday Buffet. It was pretty good, but small and not a lot of choices. As far as buffets go, even though it was small, I liked most everything on it. I would like to go back again and try their regular menu. Thanks again. Hope everyone had a nice Holiday.

5. Re: Restaurants open on Christmas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, October 18, 2009