We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Don't be fooled...still the same old nightmare!

Which Bucyrus hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cleveland
6 posts
Save Topic
Don't be fooled...still the same old nightmare!

Below is an email my girlfriend and I got today. Debbie still has our email and from time to time she sends out specials and invites to come down to use their awesome Inn.(RIGHT...;() I would think that she would have taken my email address off the list since I got her site off the www.mansfieldtourism.com review and Bedandbreakfast.com. It just tells you how she is so off on being in this business. As you read from my review (Wedding Disappointment), there were employees that left or were unhappy when I had my wedding there. I still keep in touch with an ex-employee and I was informed with more disturbing news. Even after 3 yrs. I get this email about a smear campaign. You would think that I and many others should not be informed about this news. I sure hope that the FBI will call me, because I got some backup info. that will make this ex-employee a hero. But thinking about it...why should something like "bed bugs" be on the FBI case. hummm.

Although I was told that with all the bad rap that she had been getting, supposedly her name was taken off as a Inn Keeper and two other names are used to disguise for her business. Don't be fooled...she is still running it!

Please pass this email on to anyone you know about Debbie Miller.

******************************************************************************************************************************

Dear Hanh,

It has been brought to our attention that a former employee has initiated a smear campaign against us. I am asking your help. Please let us know if you have received any emails from :

. Bob Boyer bigbobboyer@yahoo.com

. Caviar.mike@gmail.com

. caviarmike@hotmail.com

. Or any other emails that are very slanderous and signed from a concerned guest.

Please do not open the emails. Currently they do not include any viruses. But are very filled with information that is NOT valid in anyway shape or form. Instead, Please email them to Innkeeper@hideawayinn.com so we may forward to the FBI.

I am so sorry. Please accept my deepest apology for this email.

We have been notified that a past employee has gained information to our reservation information. Name and emails and dates of your reservation. Security was in place for the credit cards. Please rest assured that all personal banking information has been kept secured. I do apologize.

The owner is very strict as to the working conditions of the HideAway. In No way do we have or ever had bed bugs.

All equipment including room amenities is on a very strict repair and maintenance schedule.

This person has even added reviews on to Trip Advisor and other review sites that are very far from the Truth.

Please feel free to call me with any questions or concerns. We will also be contacting you via phone, as you our guest is so very important to our business.

Thanks for your understanding. I look forward to you your visit.

Please forward the email to me at Innkeeper@HideAwayInn.com. We are proceeding with criminal actions against this person with the FBI.

Please let us know if there is there anything I can do to make your stay more enjoyable.

thanks

Debbie Miller

Gm and Chef Marc Sleeckx

( Marc has studied under a one star Michelin chef, He has been the lead executive Chef. Chef Mike Thompson liked the lime light. thus his bio was on our website. Chef Marc is a very outstanding Chef and we are very proud to have him as integral part of our team.

--

Deborah Miller

HideAway Country Inn

1601 State Route 4

Bucyrus, OH 44820

www.HideAwayInn.com

Innkeeper@HideAwayInn.com

3 replies to this topic
Fort Collins...
Level Contributor
904 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Don't be fooled...still the same old nightmare!

Huh? Me so confused

Cleveland
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Don't be fooled...still the same old nightmare!

If you think Debbie is not an owner. She is. If you think that she is...she is not supposed to be. With so much bad rap involving her name, she was advised to have her name off the business. Either way, she is always working an angle to blame others for her bad customer services and taking their hard earn money. She is working hard for her money, too...Just not fairly!

Fort Collins...
Level Contributor
904 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Don't be fooled...still the same old nightmare!

Debbie is a fine woman, outstanding citizen and is the model of how a business should be run.

Reply to: Don't be fooled...still the same old nightmare!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bucyrus