We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

star of greece vs. fino

Oregon
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
star of greece vs. fino

We have one night in the area and I am looking at both of these restaurants--hard pressed to make a choice! Both menus look great. We eat seafood & meat. Probably prefer a casual atmosphere to anything fussy--and like tapas/sharing type plates. Or, to complicate things further, also looked at the Barn in Mclaren Vale. I know, we need more than one night!!

11 replies to this topic
Destination Expert
for Adelaide, South Australia, Kangaroo Island
Level Contributor
3,573 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: star of greece vs. fino

I should have added that my post was not only related to the great view and enjoyable food...

I do love the Wine Selection at the Star of Greece .. if you are really into your wines this would give SOG extra points. The owners have their own vines and have a long-standing association with the finest winemakers in the region. They also offer a very choice selection of Australian and International wines.. Drink the best of the local wins or discover other amazing options...

@BathurstBruce..Great post re the flathead and whiting though for those looking for something less formal ...who doesn't love a great fish shop ?!

Reply to: star of greece vs. fino
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Willunga
Recent Conversations