We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kuranda resort and Spa disgraceful

NSW
4 posts
Save Topic
Kuranda resort and Spa disgraceful

I am disgraced by the work ethic the people at this resort have, the place it self is beautiful a real diamond in the ruff! but the workers seem to care more about there social life than there jobs or looking after there guests.

the room although lovely was very dirty and I do not no how this resort managed a 3 star rating, totally unfriendly to children.

in conclusion I was highly dissapointed with my family holiday there, that we saved for 2 years to have I will definately not reccommend this to anyone.

Auckland
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Kuranda resort and Spa disgraceful

Hi guys

i was in kuranda on the 12th May

Stayed at the Kuranda resort 2 nights

Food great staff now fantastic very bubbly

Accomadation really good value( cheap for quality )

This Resort is not for everyone

Not the normal concrete resort

rainforest ,trees ,palms etc very tropical

family really enjoyed it

We will be back

restful and fun

Rob and Sarah New Zealand

2. Re: Kuranda resort and Spa disgraceful

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 pm, August 31, 2009